Eicó Environmentally Friendly Paints
Manufactured in Iceland and Sweden, Eicó paints use Geothermal and Hydroelectric power to produce the paint. It is of a high standard, with the company focusing on supplying environmentally-friendly paints. With this process it results in being carbon neutral, which virtually has no odour and is APEO free, an important factor for allergy sufferers.
Symphony Coatings supply the high quality range of Eicó coatings which have one of the lowest VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) ratings of any paints sold in the UK.
Eicó paint range:
• Alterior: Interior & Exterior, Matt, Eggshell, Satin and Gloss. Washable 2000 times, Coverage 8-10m2/l, Drying time 2-3hrs (Recoating time 8-10hrs). Available in 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 litres. All tintable into any colour.
• Helmatt: Interior, Matt finish (sheen level 4). Washable 500 times,. 1, 2.5, 5 & 10 litres.
• Takmatt: Interior, Supermatt ceiling Paint. 10litre tins only.
• Semimatt: Interior joinery eg: kitchens, furniture, Flat Eggshell ( sheen level 15). 1, 2.5 & 5 litre tins available.
• Floor Paints: Very hard-wearing satin floor paints. Available in 1, 2.5 & 5 litres.
• Gloss Level: 30% Satin / 5% Matt / 20% Semi-Matt
• Solvent: Fresh Water
• Cleaning of Tools: Water
• Volume Solid:40/38/40%
• Drying Time:2-3 Hours
• Recoating Time: Min. 8-10 Hours