Professional Powder Coatings
Symphony Coatings provides a wide range of high quality coating powders to customers across the UK, for their personal needs.
High Quality ProductAll powder is put through a rigorous quality control process to ensure consistancy and particle size distribution.
Quality ServiceWe have sites strategically placed across the country so that we can provide a local service tailored to your needs. We have technical experts trained in powder and metal coatings who are available to provide advice and support.
Partnership with Powder Point
Suitable for indoor and outdoor projects
Innovative research and development
Benefits of Powder Coatings
- Powder coatings provide very good protection against corrosion and chemical substances, even with just one coat.
- Thicker coatings can be achieved over conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled, making it possible to achieve up to 100% use.
- Unlike liquid paints, powder coatings can be used immediately without requiring viscosity adjustments.
- Powder coatings contains no solvents, so emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- Potential to reduce costs and increase energy efficiency.
- Although the price per kg of powder coating is higher than of liquid paint, the final cost per painted piece is less.
- The price of application equipment is lower for powder coatings, and much of the process can be automised.
- A wide range of special effects are available, which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
Ask us a question
AkzoNobel Industrial Coatings Ltd Press Release 18/05/17 AkzoNobel, in partnership with Symphony Coatings, have launched their new Duracid Formaldehyde Free wood coatings range in the UK. The products provide a great alternative to traditional acid curing products and...
The Harmony stain range consists of 30 classic colours and 20 contemporary pastel colours providing expert results to all styles of interior wooden surfaces. We are also able to colour match to get you exactly the colour you need through our ‘Speed Tinting‘ service.
Trentside Products are a leading supplier of components and supplies to the furniture and upholstery industry from wooden or metal feet to springs and webbing. We help ensure Trentside get the perfect finish for their products by supplying a variety of high quality...