Professional Powder Coatings
Symphony Coatings provides a wide range of high quality coating powders to customers across the UK, for their personal needs.
High Quality ProductAll powder is put through a rigorous quality control process to ensure consistancy and particle size distribution.
Quality ServiceWe have sites strategically placed across the country so that we can provide a local service tailored to your needs. We have technical experts trained in powder and metal coatings who are available to provide advice and support.
Partnership with Powder Point
Suitable for indoor and outdoor projects
Innovative research and development
Benefits of Powder Coatings
- Powder coatings provide very good protection against corrosion and chemical substances, even with just one coat.
- Thicker coatings can be achieved over conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled, making it possible to achieve up to 100% use.
- Unlike liquid paints, powder coatings can be used immediately without requiring viscosity adjustments.
- Powder coatings contains no solvents, so emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- Potential to reduce costs and increase energy efficiency.
- Although the price per kg of powder coating is higher than of liquid paint, the final cost per painted piece is less.
- The price of application equipment is lower for powder coatings, and much of the process can be automised.
- A wide range of special effects are available, which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
Ask us a question
Symphony Coatings aim to supply the best possible service, support and product offering to our customers across the UK. To improve our service to customers in the South we are opening the 10th Symphony Coatings site in Hamble-Le-Rice, Southampton. The depot will...
B2b Exhibitions designs, builds and delivers everything to do with exhibitions, events, TV sets and more. They have worked on some fantastic projects for multinantional companies including creating a Walk in Beer Fridge for Heineken and an Interactive Pit...
AkzoNobel Industrial Coatings Ltd Press Release 18/05/17 AkzoNobel, in partnership with Symphony Coatings, have launched their new Duracid Formaldehyde Free wood coatings range in the UK. The products provide a great alternative to traditional acid curing products and...